The Venus has all the features that anyone would ever need in an above counter water ionizer - but at a fraction of the cost compared to other brands. Ease of use and exceptional performance come with the latest touch screen technology at an amazing price. This exciting addition to the Jupiter Science family replaces the popular Microlite and has all the features that anyone would ever need in an above counter water ionizer. The all new Venus. Trust Jupiter, the world's No. 1. AvivaWater is the Official UK Distributor for Jupiter Emco Water Ionizers and AlkaViva.
The new proprietary electrode matting used in the all new Venus water cell is extremely resistant to mineral deposits. Lime, iron, and other minerals are "sloughed off" enabling better ionization for a long period of time. The inner structure of the Venus water cell also enables a much better acid from alkaline water separation. This enhanced segregation between alkaline and acid water results in more efficient ionization as well as better isolation of any remaining chlorine or fluoride. This combination of efficient draining, improved matting, and revised inner structure enables the Venus to operate very efficiently on only one clean cycle of 10 seconds per every 20 litres.
The Venus controls have been designed with the Western kitchen in mind. The new control panel is membrane sealed making it easy to clean. A gentle touch on the buttons is all that is needed to change any setting.
a. Shows the different level of acid or alkaline.
b. Gives an estimate of filter life - when last bar turns red it is time to order a new filter.
c. Alkaline Water Indicator - illuminates when alkaline water is selected.
d. Acid Water Indicator - illuminates when acid water is selected. A tune will always play when acid is selected or when Venus is in clean mode.
e. Filtered Water Indicator - illuminates when filtered water is selected (filtered is clean but neither more acidic or alkaline).
f. Press this button for filtered water to come out the flexible drinking water hose.
g. Press this button for acidic water to come out the flexible drinking water hose.
h. Press this button for alkaline water to come out the flexible drinking water hose.
i. Turns the sounds on and off. Also, volume level can be adjusted.
j. Lights up when units is self cleaning - auto clean for 10 seconds every 20 liters.
k. When this lights up the unit needs to be serviced.
Integrated Flow Control
This special feature has been, until now, only available on much more expensive ionizers. This enables you to control the flow of water easily on your ionizer which in turn affects the strength of the alkaline water and -ORP. The slower the water flow the more time the water has to be altered by the ionization process. However, you will find that in almost all cases there will not often be a reason why you would need to slow the flow down due to the exceptional power of the Venus's ionization chamber. The control knob though will prove very useful in helping to fine tune your preferred pH level so that you get the exact same pH level every time you use your Venus.
The Venus comes with the same .1M BioStone filter that is available in other top Jupiter models. This world class domestic filter is very effective at removing many water contaminants and will give 1000+ gallons of filtered water over its lifespan. You also have the option of purchasing the Venus with a .01M Biostone - the finest domestic filter available. Jupiter has made replacing the Biostone filter so much easier with the Venus compared to the Microlite. One simply opens the filter compartment door, pushes the filter down on its spring loaded pedestal, and pulls the filter out. New filter installation is literally a 'snap'.
This allows for exceptional user control as you can now reduce the voltage if your water is very hard or increase the voltage if your water is very soft. Voltage adjustment allows you to fine tune your ionizer to exactly suit your source water type.
Venus Water Ionizer Features
- Alkaline pH 4 selection levels
- Acidic pH 4 selection levels
- Filtered water - same pH (one level)
- Manual Voltage adjustment for an extra 24 pH levels if needed
- Automatic cleaning for 10 seconds every 20 liters
- Easy to use and stylish touch screen buttons
- Automatic Indicator Alert when filter requires replacement
- Easy installation of unit next to or over sink. Wall-mounted option
- Comes with everything to iInstall unit
- Fully automated system using MICOM artificial intelligence with 4 meg ram semiconductor
- Automatic turn-on, shut-off via the incoming water "switch"/tap
- Platinum Titanium Electrodes with Advanced Polymer Patented Technology
- Overheating prevention, including hot water automatic shut off
- Self diagnostic system
- Automatic turn on, shut off when water pressure is applied
- 2 year warranty
Part of an excellent video series produced by Jay from Alkaviva on how to install and use your Venus Ionizer, the full series can be viewed on youtube.
- Input voltage 240V
- Weight 16lbs
- Dimensions (LXDXH) 10" X 13.5" X 5.5"
- Inflow Pressure 12psi - 80psi
- Water Temperature 40 - 86F
- Electrolysis Device Continuous Electrolysis
- Setting levels 8 levels
- Output Rate 2.3LPM (Alkaline+Acidic)
- Cleaning Device Automatic every 20 liters
- Electrode Materials Platinum/Titanium Solid Plates
- Water Filtration Single Filter