AvivaWater are the Official UK Distributor for Jupiter Emco Water Ionizers and AlkaViva. The new 2016 UltraDelphi is the latest Delphi model from Jupiter & Alkaviva. Completely redesigned, the UltraDelphi now offers a whopping 20% performance upgrade compared to the previous model along with a host of new design improvements to enhance longevity and durability. The UltraDelphi ionizer sits neatly under the sink, while you have full control over your water quality via a touch of the tap mounted controls along with voice confirmation of your selection each time you use the ionizer.
Designed from the start as an under sink unit, it has two components: a completely re-designed state of the art under sink ionizing unit and an elegantly designed sink top faucet. With the business end of the ionizer under the sink, your counter top remains clear, all you see is the beautifully designed tap. The only one on the market with a digital display telling you exactly what you are drinking, the UltraDelphi gives precise fingertip control of the most important aspects of your drinking water.
Best ORP (anti-oxidant) Level
Research states that the ideal level for drinking alkaline water is between pH 8.5 - pH 9.5 with an ORP of -250mv. It is unimportant if an ionizer creates big -ORP numbers at really high levels of pH. Water over a pH 10 begins to acquire a less pleasant taste due to the heavy concentration of minerals. What is important is drinking water at the ideal alkaline levels of pH 8.5 - pH 9.5 with good negative ORP. Of course the UltraDelphi will create the big -ORP numbers at the higher pH ranges, but it is designed to give you the best ORP at the lower levels of pH which are the pH levels of the water that you will consistently be drinking.
The UltraDelphi offers you the absolute zenith of electrode technology, employing the new “mesh electrode” which effectively increases surface area and ionizing power without the large voltages required to run larger plates. This technological advancement increases efficiency while protecting the electrode life. When a cross section of a mesh electrode is examined at 700 times magnification, you can see that the electrodes are now covered in a super fine mesh with very distinct points and valleys.
The plates are electro-plated platinum titanium, providing the highest level of conductivity and durability. The cutting edge design and proven durability of electro-plated platinum plating ensures you get the best ORP alteration and ionizer durability, year in, year out. The new mesh also allows for its compact size. Do not be fooled by those manufacturers who claim either that a large plate size or a higher numbers of plates is the key to ionisation. Effective conductivity is the key. These manufacturers must claim this because their inferior plates need to be larger to get the same amount of conductivity. Rest assured you get the absolute best combination of time tested, proven materials and the benefit of 25 years of cutting edge research and development.
The UltraDelphi has been redesigned with added durability in mind. Not only does the UltraDelphi feature Emco Tech's DARC (double action reverse cleaning) system, which cleans the unit internally to make sure your ionizer stays in top working condition but the number of moving components has been reduced so, where possible, a moving part has now been replaced with a solid state component.
An ionizer is an investment, you will want your investment to last and the electrodes are the crucial component in your ioniser. Other units on the market clean by a reverse polarity - which still allows some scale build up to decrease the efficiency of the electrode. The UltraDelphi offers the patented new DARC System (Double Automatic Reverse Cleaning), which completely eliminates the mineral scaling from the electrodes ensuring, you will have many years of healthy water. The DARC system cleans as you ionize - so you never have to wait for a cleaning cycle to complete. With this purchase you will have confidence that Jupiter’s quality control, advanced research and great pricing will make your ionizer purchase a happy and trouble-free experience.
2 Year Warranty
You will want your ionizer company to be around to take care of your needs for many years after you make the purchase. With a Jupiter ionizer you buy with absolute certainty that the company you have invested in will be around to support you, AvivaWater offers a full 2 year warranty on the UltraDelphi serviced in our dedicated UK service centre.
Buy From A Source You Can Trust
AvivaWater is the official Jupiter retailer, we have been retailing Jupiter products for over 10 years and have extensive knowledge and experience of Jupiter products to support you during and long after your purchase for many years to come. Buy with confidence from the official UK Jupiter retailer.
The UltraDelphi is designed solely for under sink mounting, and comes with all the attachments required for a quick and simple installation. No prior plumbing skills are required to have your UltraDelphi in and ready to go and it is within the reach of most confident DIYers but should you decide to use a plumber or handy man it will not incur a long labour charge. We are also on hand to talk you through any areas in which you are not 100% confident.
Installing the Ultra Delphi Ionizer
All Jupiter ionizers use the same unique 3 stage bio-stone filter. This incorporates far infrared mineral technology, with very fine 0.1 micron or extra fine 0.01 micron filtration, and a mineral booster. All of these features make these the safest and most effective pre-filters of any water ionizer.
It is a snap to change – as easy as changing a battery you simply order a new filter on-line when the unit advises it requires changing. Replacing it yourself there are no on-going maintenance costs, and with an annual replacement (typically) the running costs also work out at less than 20 pence per day. Now that is value.
- Beautiful, elegant design
- FREE 2 year warranty
- Mesh Electrodes - The most advanced mesh platinum-titanium electrodes in the world - backed by Emco Tech’s reputation
- DARC Cleaning - Will completely eliminate mineral scaling from the ever important electrodes - increasing the life of your ioniser. It also means you never have to wait for a cleaning cycle to complete to get a drink
- BioStone Filtration - The performance of functionality of dual filtration including the revolutionary 9-stage filtration The BioStone filtration system.
- MICOM electronics - The MICOM control system optimises the pH and ORP of your water and helps keeps your ionizer in top working condition.
- Flow Control - The Ultra-Delphi has an inbuilt flow control valve that automatically controls the water pressure through your ionizer to produce optimum ORP at a selected level of pH.
- Under sink installation - with sink mounted tap for simplicity and ease of us 9 settings of pH – easily adjustable from the tap
- pH test kit - Contains reagent liquid and a pH color chart to help you understand the ionizer's performance and so that you can be sure you are drinking the right level of pH.
Convenient User Friendly Features
- Voice Confirmation - This feature audibly tells you what type of water you have selected each time you use the ionizer. This feature is fully adjustable allowing you to turn the volume up, down, or completely off.
- Alkaline and Acidic level indicators - The Emco tech Ultra-Delphi has an LCD indicator which will numerically display the level of ionization you have selected. It also has LCD icons that display the most typical use for a given setting.
- Filter Life Indicator - The Ultra-Delphi offers you a way to track the filter life - right on the faucet. It counts actual filter use - it is not a timer like on less expensive models.
- Temperature Shut Down - The Ultra-Delphi employs a thermal switch in the water cell to shut down the ionization process if the temperature in the cell gets too hot. This small but valuable feature gives you peace of mind.
- Electrical Protection - The Ultra-Delphi has a glass tube fuse that will protect the expensive circuitry in case of power fluctuations or surge.
- Voltage - 220V - 240V
- Weight -19 lbs
- Inflow Pressure - 20psi – 99psi
- Electrolysis Device - Continuous Electrolysis
- Setting levels - 9 set, 48 Programmable
- Output Rate - 2-3 LPM
- Cleaning Device - DARC Automatic
- Electrode Materials - Platinum / Titanium Mesh
- Width - 50mm
- Tap Height - 225mm
- Countertop hole - 38mm
- Distance tap body to water outlet - 135mm
- Spout Length (to end) - 153mm
- Distance tap body to water outlet - 100mm
- Spout Length to end - 115mm
- Depth required underneath countertop - 140mm
- Height - 360mm
- Width - 270mm
- Depth - 140mm ( including +25mm for alkaline tube attachment)